Friday 26 September 2014

RL- Whittling- Den building

Annie showed mum how to use the peeler safely. Well done Annie.

Annie's mum was an expert at whittling

We made a den for Jack, our forest school bear.



"I can count" Dylan

" I climbed up by myself" Marko

"That's a plate" Sacha


SHuuu! I think Annie's mum found some treasure.



Edison found a dinosaur in our forest and he said he wanted Jack to have in it's den.

We left a table with lots of food for our bear to eat later.


Jack looks really cosy.

I think it's enough food!

" I want to leave some chocolate for Jack!. Leila

We can count all these pegs.





Nearly there....

I am up...

Made it





Caspian had an idea to use the bushes to make Jacks cave more cosier.





Made it all by myself! Nathaniel

Can you spot Jack?


No comments:

Post a Comment