Thursday 20 November 2014

RL-Clay faces

Today we decided to make some more creatures to live in our forest. We used clay and natural resources. When we finish we sat in the minibeast habitat with our new friends and celebrated with a hot chocolate!

See if you can spot them scattered around our Forest.



"I AM MAKING AN ANGRY BIRD" Samir


"I made a bat" Caspian

We used a plank of wood to help us flatten the clay


"My angry bird" Samir



"I made Rhys" Zuzana

Annie worked really hard to make her butterfly


This is how Rhys got down from the climbing tree



" I made a butterfly" Taina



We sat with our new friends to have a hot chocolate 




Some creatures went into the bug hotel






Mrs McCarthy made a tortoise  



O'Neil made a transformer 


Destiny stood on the plank to help flatten the clay




Marco made a butterfly





"I MADE A PRINCESS" Destiny 


" I made a butterfly" Uman-Romaan


"I made a ladybird"

Ella






No comments:

Post a Comment