Wednesday 9 March 2016

Year 1 H Friendship sticks to celebrate the value of Friendship

At Bonneville this month we are celebrating friendship. In Forest School, we decided to make a special friendship stick and give it to those we care about the most. We talked about what it is to be a friend and how we can care for everyone around us.
We had a chance to talk about our friends while making our friendship stick. It was fun!

" Manon is my best friend" Evie



"I made a special wand!" Destiny 

"I am saving mine for Ava's birthday" Ella


" I know who i am give it to but can't tell you...it is a secret!" Annie

We wrote a special message to make our stick even more special



"I am given mine to my mum, she is my friend" Edison




This is our hiding place...Shuuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment