Friday 20 January 2017

RS Forest school session- Ice, bird food, hot chocolate and the brown bear

We made some bird food for the birds in our garden

We used our new  mud kitchen to make the bird food



"Look what I found. Take a picture so I can make a poster" May

"I can ice skate" May

We had a picnic


" It is really yum" Daniel

"If you say you want one and you don't want one it is a waste" Gus





The children used warm soapy water to do the washing up at the end of the session

"I can do it myself" Hannah

"Do you want some warm milk Arley?" Hannah



" I made a sign that says:Lost and found

The lid from the chocolate powder was very popular

The children passed it around the circle

It smells like chocolate!

" I have this in my house" Lilah






We are going on a bear hunt

" I can do it myself" Jaiyana

No comments:

Post a Comment